26 April 2013

A-Piece-A-Day

So I've been following Earrings Everyday for a while now. They feature these really gorgeous earrings everyday. Hmmm. Was that self-explainatory? OK, well, weekdays at least. It's a group of ladies who show off their earrings and often their inspiration and thoughts behind the designs. Lot's of beautiful eye-candy and a good read. Do check it out.

Now more to my point:

They gave me an idea . . . I tend to get a little lazy about my creations. I have lots of partially done stuff on my work table and in my boxes and, well, everywhere. We won't even talk about my stash of beads, wires and other bling.

So, I decided to follow the Earrings Everyday example and make something everyday. I'll make lots of earrings, of course, because they are popular and fun to make. I'll also make necklaces and bracelets and even some rings . . . something everyday.

Unlike the group at the earring blog, I'm only 1 person, so wish me luck and do pardon the occasional slip.

Meanwhile, check back regularly for some new creations.

No comments :

Post a Comment